Sunday, April 5, 2015

Is Adding Fractional Life Settlements as an Alternative Investment Strategy right for you?

As an insurance agent who offers this product to my clients, I wanted to talk a bit about it here. Regardless of your thoughts about Life Settlements, I invite you to get the facts. And then contact me. If I am not able to help you in your state, I can find someone who can. Also, if you are an agent, CPA, Attorney or have a Securities License, you may qualify to offer this product to your clients. PLEASE CLICK HERE for details on how to find out if you are able to do so.

To consider if Fractional Life Settlements might be right for you, Click on the video picture below which will take to you my site with instructions.



Make it a great day!
Terry Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment